TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term HMS Mobility Solutions Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Hickleys Ltd) whose registered office is , Hickleys, Castle Street, Tangier, Taunton, Somerset. TA1 4AU, 01823 328555. Our company registration number is 6443139 The term ‘term’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
VAT….PRICES SHOWN DO NOT INCLUDE VAT UNLESS STATED. If you wish to declare that you are long term disabled and not pay VAT on your purchases pleas tick the exemption declaration box at the checkout! (you will then not be charged any VAT on exempt goods)
MAIL ORDER SPARE PARTS & ACCESSORIES DELIVERY CHARGE & PERIOD.
Carriage charges are shown at the checkout.
Items are usually delivered within 2 to 5 working days. For specially ordered items please allow 10 to 14 working days for delivery. We will contact you to advise of any unforseen delays with delivery should this happen.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you need a product for a specific purpose and are not sure if what you have seen on our website is appropriate please contact us and we would be happy to discuss.
- We are only human and mistakes may sometimes happen with regard to pricing, product information etc. If this happens we will advise you of any inaccuracies before the contact is concluded to see if you wish to proceed with your purchase.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CANCELLING ORDERS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
In the unlikely event that you need to cancel your order before receiving the goods or within 14 days of receiving the goods we accept cancelations / returns as long as it is not for prescription mobility products or customised items ie Wheelchairs, powerchairs, Kids Trikes, Kids buggies, wheelchair spoke protectors, or specially embroirdered items etc.
Please put your request to cancel the order in writing and either post, fax or email it to us. We will then be pleased to cancel the order as long as this is within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
We are unable to accept any returns for goods outside of our 14 days returns policy.
We are unable to accept returns of prescription mobility products or custom made goods unless faulty which at our discretion we will repair or exchange and deliver free of charge.
We do not accept returns (unless faulty) on all hygiene / skin contact related items (as we can not
sell them to another customer for hygiene reasons if original packaging seals are broken) Incontinence products (unless original packaging still seals are intact) all cushions, all bathing / showering and toileting related goods unless the original packaging seals are intact and unbroken!
We will repair or exchange all items if at our discretion they are found to be faulty.
The cost of returning permitted "unwanted" goods, faulty goods or goods ordered in error is the responsibility of the consumer unless this has been authorised by the management. In all instances you must contact the company for a returns number and include your original sales invoice / receipt along with your name, address and telephone number.
Sign Up To Receive Our Free Help Sheet
How To Choose The Best Wheel or Powerchair For You